Terms & Conditions
ORDERING CASES & PAYMENT
- Strictly over 18s are permitted to purchase DWWA cases.
- We have a zero cancellation policy on any DWWA cases purchased.
- Once your payment has been processed your order is confirmed.
- Swoogo, on behalf of the event organiser Future plc, is in charge of invoicing and payment handling and will charge the above transaction total from your credit or debit card.
ABOUT THE WINE CASES
- Each case includes 12 bottles of wine.
- Cases are randomly mixed and could include a variety of wines entered into the competition (e.g. sparkling, white, rosé, red, sweet, fortified). Please note, we are unable to make bespoke cases nor exchange wines.
- Cases will not be replaced unless they have gone missing in transit.
- Some bottles may have stickers affixed on the bottles which are leftover from the competition.
- Deliveries will only be made within the UK, excluding the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and BFPO addresses.
- Read more about delivery information here.
This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice. For any queries, please contact email@example.com.