This 60 minute tasting will begin with an introduction explaining the history and philosophy of Remírez de Ganuza followed by a tasting of the six wines.
During the tasting there will be a live Q&A chat box where you will be able to comment and ask questions. The masterclass will be pre-recorded, so the hosts will be able to respond in real time to your questions for the full 60 minutes.
All attendees will be notified by email with a link to watch, 60 minutes before the event begins. Alternatively you will be able to click here to sign in and watch on the 15 October 2021.
After the premier viewing of the tasting, the content will be available to watch on demand. Re-watch at your leisure, or taste at a time that suits you.
Date: Friday 15 October 2021
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 (BST) | 20:00 - 21:00 (CEST)
Hosts: Jose Ramon Urtasun (Remírez de Ganuza) and Sarah Jane Evans MW (Decanter)
Tickets: Please click here for more information
Inside the tasting pack
- 6 x 75ml samples of each wine listed
- An A3 tasting mat
- An A5 tasting booklet
To ensure that you receive samples in the best condition possible all wines will be tasted by a Decanter wine tasting expert for quality assurance before being re-bottled as samples. Bottling of the samples will take place in an anaerobic tank to eliminate oxygen contamination and sealed with a secure screwcap. Samples will be bottled and sent to you no longer than seven days before the masterclass
Due to restrictions on duty and costs along with supply issues, we are not always able to offer samples for purchase to our customers outside of the UK.
Please note that the wine samples for this event are currently only available to UK residents (including Channel Islands, excluding Northern Ireland)
Can't get samples, but still want to watch?
We don't want you to miss out, so for every tasting we do we will offer you the option to watch along, as well as providing a list of the wines being tasted ahead of time, so you can source these wines yourself.
Our 'Content Only' ticket (available to purchase globally) includes viewing access to this masterclass from 15 October 2021.
Please note that the 'Content Only' ticket type does not include wine samples and there will be no refunds once purchased.
Are you a Decanter Premium member?
Decanter Premium members can get a 'Content Only' ticket for free as part of their subscription.
If you'd like to become a Decanter Premium member and get a 'Content Only' ticket for free, you can purchase your subscription through our Buy Tickets page.
- Once payment has been processed and your booking confirmed you will receive an email notification to confirm delivery of your wine samples and tasting pack.
- Wine samples will be delivered by DPD. You will receive an email to confirm your delivery window at which point you are able to accept this time or change the time if absolutely necessary.
- Decanter does not take any responsibility for the wine samples once they have been delivered.
- Wine samples will not be replaced unless they have gone missing in transit.
- Wine samples are currently only available to residents in England and Wales (overnight delivery), Scotland and the Channel Islands' (two-day delivery). If you reside outside of these locations and purchase wine samples, your order will be cancelled and refunded to the payment card used for the transaction.
- Strictly over 18s permitted to purchase the wine samples.
- We have a no cancellation policy on our virtual events, however attendees may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event. This is for viewing access only and no samples will be transferred or sent. The change is at no charge, and all substitutions must be received in writing to email@example.com.
- This information is correct at time of publication, but the organisers reserve the right to change any part of the event without notice.